01 October 2020
There is nothing more important to us than your safety so here are the precautionary measures we are putting in place: Once you have booked for class (on BoxChamp – our booking system) which has been limited to 10 people at a time, you will arrive 5 minutes early to familiarise yourself with the workout. You will select your own pre-marked square with an area of 16m2 and collect all equipment needed for the workout and take it to your square. Equipment and the area are sanitised after each use but you may sanitise again for your own peace of mind. The WOD (Workout Of the Day) will be completed in your own square, after which you will sanitise and wipe down all equipment and surfaces used, then pack it away. You may leave the square to go to the toilet, we just ask that you sanitise before and wash your hands after. Classes will be 45-50min long, we will use the last 10-15 min to clean, spray down, and pack away. Classes are limited to 10 people but as the demand picks up, more classes will be added.
We’ve put a lot of thought into how these classes will run so here’s what you can expect….
- No mask = No entry. You don’t have to train in a mask but a buff works really well.
- Sanitise your hands on entry.
- The coach on duty will check your temperature with a forehead thermometer. Please ensure this is done.
- You will be required to fill in your name into the daily register – please be sure to record your temperature.
- Please bring your own sweat towel and water bottle ( you may fill up your bottle at the gym)
- The box is marked with 10 squares, please select a square and stay in that square as much as possible for the duration of the session.
- The coach will brief and the session will kick-off.
- Once the session is complete, equipment will be sanitised and packed away
- We ask that you try not to hang around for too long after the WOD (for your own safety)
- Other members will start arriving at the box for the next class.
- If you arrive early please continue to wear a mask whilst inside the box and practice social distancing.
- There is an open gym policy throughout the day for those with flexible hours
- The box will be cleaned with disinfectant on a regular schedule.
We believe that our kind and caring community is what sets Fitness Ex Animo apart and although nothing can be guaranteed we believe that our safety protocols along with your adherence to them, we will keep our box as safe as possible. If you are not well please do not come into the box. Training whilst unwell puts yourself, your coach and your fellow #ExAnimals at risk and could result in a complete shut-down of the box for a period of time.
Although practicing social distancing, sanitising and wearing masks are all measures in place to curb the spread of COVID-19, they are in place for the very high possibility that someone enters the box with COVID-19. This being said if you attend class you are aware of these risks.